Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pursuing David

I have this great desire to become like the Statue of David. No, I do not want to stay still for the rest of my life, and Yes, I like clothes. What I want is someone to come up to me and say, "You are one HANDSOME MAN! You deserve to be preserved in a work of art!"

As I don't find myself unattractive, I believe this desire can be sought and accomplished. The two problems I have going against me are TIME and MONEY. Not only that, but I look at my younger brother, who is a tower of muscle, and you know what he does to keep up with his physique? NOTHING!!! Am I jealous? Yes. It wouldn't bother me so much, except there's this rule among male siblings that states the oldest shall have the upper hand in any physical sport. If my brother and I got into a fight, he would pound me. Not cool.

So what do I do? How do I accomplish such a metamorphosis? Here's my solution:

Check List
ROUTINE
Who cares if you only do 5 pull ups a day. It's a routine! Build off of it once it's set in stone.

I know, I know, it's not a ten, seven, or even five step plan towards changing your life in three easy months. It's a ONE step plan. Maybe I'll add to it later, but until then, this is all I got. In the meantime, I leave you all with a snowman sitting on a toilet.


I pass him on my way to church. Thought I'd share!


No comments:

Post a Comment